Here at Digital Natives LLC, our preference would be to cover all certification costs for prospective agents. However, through experience, we have found that agents who have some “skin in the game” are more serious about work and committed to their own success. “Tire-kickers” will not do well working with our clients or Digital Natives LLC.
Those DNAs who complete certification training and work their SOW (contracts) for the specified time are rewarded for their hard work and dedication!
To give you additional assurances, Digital Natives LLC has been registered with the state of South Carolina and the IRS since 2011. We have also been an Arise partner since 2011. Many small businesses (including IBOs) fold within the first year. Our track record and continued growth should give anyone confidence that we are not a fly-by-night organization!
- Customer Service – at least 6 months
- Sales – inbound calls
- Technical Support
Volunteer experience will be counted as work experience. Your client choice should be based on your work experience.
- A quiet, closed office space
- Many of our clients allow use of VoIP phone service (i.e. Vonage, Xfinity, etc). A few clients still require a dedicated, analog phone line (i.e. AT&T) with no features such as call waiting, caller ID, voicemail, etc. You cannot use phone service such as Skype, MagicJack, or a cell phone.
- Secure high speed internet connection such as DSL or cable. You cannot use dial-up, wireless, or satellite connections to service your clients.
- A dedicated computer for servicing your client. A laptop can be used (unless your chosen client specifies otherwise) as long as it is not on a wireless connection. It must be hard-wired to an ethernet connection. Click here for more detailed information on Arise’s workstation requirements.
- A good quality VOIP headset to be used for training. (example: Plantronics Audio 628 Stereo USB Headset)
- A good quality corded headset telephone to be used to service your client. (example: Plantronics T10 Corded Headset Phone)
- Your choice of office furniture
To qualify for your webpage (3 pages max) you must have serviced your client for six consecutive pay periods (3 months).
To qualify for certification fee reimbursement, business cards, and new business coaching you must have serviced your client for eight consecutive pay periods (4 months).
We will even assist you with finding other opportunities when you have a client that has slow “non-peak” schedules! Announcements about other opportunities available outside of Arise will be sent out via our social media channels.
- Website Design
- Website Hosting
- Lead Generation
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Business Incorporation
- Business Plan
- Online Training