Becoming a Digital Natives Advocate (DNA) is a two step process:
- 1. Become a Client Support Professional (CSP)
- Click here and choose the “Sign Up Now” link to begin the agent admission process (Use Firefox or Internet Explorer browser) – Currently, we are only working with US based agents.
- Create your profile: The initial steps are the same for both CSPs and new IBOs
- NDA: Sign a non-disclosure agreement to access client names & details.
- SUBMIT Digital Natives’ ID: 274913144. If asked, the CSP ID # is 637690. Failure to use Digital Natives’ information will make you ineligible for the free DNA services!
- SELECT CLIENT OPPORTUNITY: Discuss your options with Digital Natives.
- 2. Submit the DNA Application
- Click here to access the application – you can submit it at any time after you get the results of your required background check. Remember, no one can become an agent if they are convicted, pled guilty or no contest to a felony or certain misdemeanor charges (such as fraud). At this time, a credit check is not required as part of the background check.
- After submitting your resume on the application page, schedule an appointment in Lattiss. Appointments will be confirmed after resumes are received.